DiGi WWWOW Internet for All Awards 2012 is back and bigger!
What is DiGi WWWOW you ask? If you've only heard about this exciting awards show this year, here's a brief rundown: DiGi WWWOW Internet For All Awards 2012, recognises Malaysia's top talents in social media, digital content and web commerce. This year's awards will run from 24 March - 31 May, which boasts many new categories, many more partners and even bigger prizes.
MSN Malaysia returns as DiGi WWWOW's collaborator for the second time and this year, there are seven new partners, namely AirAsia X, Samsung Malaysia Electronics, Chartis Insurance, DiGi Simple MasterCard, InMobi, Innity and Malaysiakini.
A new theme of 'Inspire', new partners, new (bigger) prizes and new award categories were unveiled at the official launch of DiGi WWWOW Internet For All Awards by Sulin Lau, Head of Marketing Services in DiGi. More than 200 participants of the 2011 awards, representatives from partner brands, leading Malaysian bloggers and other social media innovators attended the launch to share their personal experiences and tips for online success.
In total, 16 award categories were revealed for DiGi WWWOW Internet For All Awards 2012:
1. ASTRO Top Online Over-Achiever Under 15
2. Nuffnang Fave Makan-Makan Expert 2012
3. Nuffnang Fave Kay Poh 2012
4. Lowyat.net Fave Tech Head 2012
5. Says.my Online Shop of the Year 2012
6. Nuffnang Blogger of The Year 2012
7. Google Most Inspiring Internet for Good Award 2012
8. Innity Funniest Video of The Year 2012
9. InMobi Mobile Short Film of The Year 2012
10. Malaysiakini PhotoJournalist of The Year 2012
11. MSN Breakthrough Star Performer of The Year 2012
12. Yahoo! Social Media Gathering of The Year 2012
13. Mudah.my Most Promising Webpreneur of the Year 2012
14. Samsung App of the Year Award 2012
15. DiGi WWWOW People's Choice of The Year Award 2012 (by popular vote)
16. DiGi WWWOW Of The Year 2012 (The Best of The Best)
Submission of entries for the 2012 DiGi WWWOW Internet For All Awards is open from 24 March to 22 April 2012. Just like last year, the public will have a say in all categories, except for The Best of the Best category, which will be decided by the panel judges that include leading industry authorities. Public voting will take place from 23 April to 13 May 2012. Winners of all 16 categories will be unveiled in June 2012. Prices include flight tickets, smart devices, pre-loaded debit cards and many more worth over RM200,000.
For more info and a peek at what Malaysia's most creative online innovators are up to, head to www.wwwow.my